Delta Brings Cocktails and Better Food to International Economy, and More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Each Saturday, we round up the top miles, points and travel news that you might have missed on TPG this week. Here’s what you need to know.
The past month brought us new partnerships between both airline and hotel programs, several new credit cards and sign-up bonus offers, and the introduction of a ‘basic’ business class fare from Emirates.
A partner sweetest spot has been discovered, with tickets to Hawaii going for only 7,500 points in economy and 12,5000 points in business class.
Beijing’s third airport has now finished construction, with sprawling terminals promising to offer a smooth flight experience and plenty to do.
Boeing’s latest effort to account for the losses caused by suspected faulty MCAS comes in the form of aid to families affected by the crashes.
Prime Day, the discount extravaganza rivaling Black Friday, is nearly here. Find out how to gain access and snag the best deals.
Delta is upping its game with unparalleled additions to its low-fare tickets. Other airlines, beware.
American Express continues cutting benefits on some cards, this time taking aim at its most exclusive cardholders.
Need a passport, now? You’re in luck.
American Express is trying to lure customers into upgrading to its ultra-premium card with big bonuses.
Estimated to cost upward of $37 million, the renovations will modernize the premium lounges and expand capacity by up to 30%.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees