This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For a limited time, the no-annual-fee Blue Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express will offer Lyft perks in addition to the standard 10,000-mile bonus.
Customers who sign up at delta.com/lyftamex between today and October 18, 2018 will earn 2 miles per dollar spent on rides, plus up to $50 in statement credits when you make US purchases with Lyft. The bonus miles and statement credit will be available for the first six months of cardmembership.
You’ll also be eligible for the standard bonus offer, letting you earn 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $500 on the card in the first three months.
This card earns 2x miles on Delta purchases, in addition to 2x miles on purchases at US restaurants, plus 1 mile per dollar on everything else. It also gets you 20% off eligible, in-flight Delta purchases, awarded as a statement credit.
This brand new no-fee Delta card offers 2x miles on Delta purchases and 2x miles on purchases at US restaurants. Plus, for a limited time, earn 2x miles on US Lyft purchases and up to $50 in statement credits during the first six months. (offer ends 10/18/18). Earn 1 mile per dollar on everything else. While more airline cobranded cards only offer bonus miles for spending with the designated carrier, this new product is a great addition to the current Delta offerings.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 2 miles per dollar and up to $50 in statement credits on eligible US Lyft purchases with your Blue Delta SkyMiles Credit Card during the first 6 months of Card Membership.
- Earn 10,000 bonus miles after spending $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 miles per dollar at US restaurants.
- Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
- Receive a 20% In-Flight Savings in the form of a statement credit after you use your Card on eligible Delta in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and audio headsets.
- No Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees