First look: Delta sending out 360° gift kits to top-tier elites
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
As travel begins to pick back up, Delta Air Lines is making sure to keep its top-tier elites engaged.
The airline is sending out its annual gift packs to Delta 360° members — a semi-secretive tier above Diamond Medallion.
Want more airline-specific news? Sign up for TPG’s free new biweekly Aviation newsletter!
Delta describes 360° as “an annual, invitation-only program for our top SkyMiles Members, offering an exclusive suite of benefits and services even beyond Diamond Medallion Status. An invitation into Delta 360° is based on your overall investment with Delta. If you’re selected to join, we’ll contact you directly.”
This year’s kit seems focused on getting back in the skies, with a few goodies to bring on your next trip.
The centerpiece is a pair of Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses. While we couldn’t tell exactly which model Delta is sending, Ray-Ban’s lowest-end aviator frames typically start at $154.
There’s also a Gravity brand weighted sleep mask with the Delta 360° logo embroidered on it.
Also in the kit: A set of Delta coasters, a 360° fridge magnet, and a key chain.
It is not clear what the spend or travel threshold is to be invited to 360°. Diamond Medallion — the top published tier — requires either 125,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) or 140 Medallion Qualification Segments (MQSs) flown, plus either $15,000 Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs) or $250,000 spent in a calendar year on a Delta co-branded credit card.
In the past, users at FlyerTalk have reported not being invited despite $90,000 in spend. One poster explained that Delta looks at more than just spend — it focuses on travelers who may have influence over their workplace travel policies.
Perks of 360° include the annual gift, a Sky Club Executive Membership, access to a dedicated phone line, a chance of a Porsche transfer between gates during tight connections, higher upgrade priority, and more.
Featured photo by Scott Mayerowitz / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.