Deal alert: Spend $100+, save $40 on Expedia Activities
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Citi Premier® Card
Today only, save $40 when you spend $100 or more on eligible Expedia Activities bookings.
This deal was first reported by Doctor of Credit, and Expedia Activities encompass the usual gamut of Broadway and theater shows, sporting events, concerts and more — you can check out the Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert this holiday season, book a catamaran tour in the crystal-clear waters of Mexico’s Isla Mujeres, or rock out with Maroon 5.
There are some theme parks included although they do not include Disney sadly.
The coupon code is MYSTERY40 and should automatically discount $40 off of any eligible booking. There are very few restrictions for usage, but the eligible activity you choose must be completed by June 30, 2020.
Don’t forget to double-dip your earnings by paying with a credit card that earns bonus points on travel, since purchases from Expedia will code as travel. Your best options are the Expedia® Rewards Voyager Card from Citi (4x points on eligible Expedia purchases), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x points), the Citi Premier® Card (3x points), the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x points), Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card (2x miles).
Featured photo by Getty Images.
The information for the Expedia Rewards Voyager card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.