Deal alert: Spend $100+, save $40 on Expedia Activities
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here – Citi Premier® Card
Today only, save $40 when you spend $100 or more on eligible Expedia Activities bookings.
This deal was first reported by Doctor of Credit, and Expedia Activities encompass the usual gamut of Broadway and theater shows, sporting events, concerts and more — you can check out the Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert this holiday season, book a catamaran tour in the crystal-clear waters of Mexico’s Isla Mujeres, or rock out with Maroon 5.
There are some theme parks included although they do not include Disney sadly.
The coupon code is MYSTERY40 and should automatically discount $40 off of any eligible booking. There are very few restrictions for usage, but the eligible activity you choose must be completed by June 30, 2020.
Don’t forget to double-dip your earnings by paying with a credit card that earns bonus points on travel, since purchases from Expedia will code as travel. Your best options are the Expedia® Rewards Voyager Card from Citi (4x points on eligible Expedia purchases), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x points), the Citi Premier® Card (3x points), the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card (2x points), Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card (2x miles).
Featured photo by Getty Images.
The information for the Expedia Rewards Voyager card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees