Dave Matthews Band, WALK THE MOON to Perform at Capital One Beach Bash
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Capital One just announced that The Dave Matthews Band will headline this year’s Capital One Beach Bash on Dec. 28, with WALK THE MOON as the opening band. The free South Beach concert kicks off the college football playoffs semifinals at the Capital One Orange Bowl, which takes place on Dec. 29.
The free concert takes place on South Beach by Lummus Park, between 8th Street and 10th Street on Ocean Drive. Doors are open from 4pm to 11pm. The public event is open to all ages, although space is limited. Capital One cardholders will be able to access an exclusive lounge at the Capital One Beach Bash, which includes front-of-stage access.
Featured photo by Andrew Lipovsky/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.