This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Capital One just announced that The Dave Matthews Band will headline this year’s Capital One Beach Bash on Dec. 28, with WALK THE MOON as the opening band. The free South Beach concert kicks off the college football playoffs semifinals at the Capital One Orange Bowl, which takes place on Dec. 29.
The free concert takes place on South Beach by Lummus Park, between 8th Street and 10th Street on Ocean Drive. Doors are open from 4pm to 11pm. The public event is open to all ages, although space is limited. Capital One cardholders will be able to access an exclusive lounge at the Capital One Beach Bash, which includes front-of-stage access.
Featured photo by Andrew Lipovsky/NBC/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards