Toronto Airport Employee Shows off Dance Moves on the Tarmac
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
By now we’re familiar with seeing the ground crew directing our plane back from the gate when it’s time to get airborne, a standard operation that for the most part lacks “flair”. For passengers departing Toronto however, that was not the case.
Recent video of employee Jahmaul Allen has been spreading across social media after he was seen showing off his moves out on the tarmac. According to Allen, he regularly does this to entertain the passengers. The latest performance was for a baby he says he saw in the window of an American Airlines plane.
In an interview with Global News, Allen says he loves aviation and likes to make passengers happy. “I would say I do it every now and then, whenever I feel like the mood to dance and whenever I want to make someone happy on the plane,” Allen said.
The original video was uploaded by Instagram user @Ekaterina_Irko before being shared by @blogTO and going viral.
For those traveling out of Toronto, be sure to keep an eye out for Allen. He might just brighten up your day with his slick dance moves when the time comes to get that plane moving out to the runway.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.