Cyber Monday Deal: Carry-On Cocktail Kits 50% Off via Amazon
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Just in time for stocking stuffers, Kwanzaa cheer and Hanukkah gifts, these little inflight cocktail kits are about 50% off via a Cyber Monday Amazon lightning deal.
The idea is that your liquor may be FAA-regulated, but the accoutrements that accompany it don’t have to be. Each kit comes with all the fixins for popular drinks such as The Old-Fashioned, The Margarita, The Gin & Tonic, The Hot Toddy, The Bloody Mary, The Champagne Cocktail or The Moscow Mule.
Inside each reusable metal tin, which fits comfortably inside a pocket, you’ll find everything you need to mix in and mix up your next best drink. You’ll even have enough to share: each kit includes enough for two cocktails. Inside the Old-Fashioned kit, for example, you’ll find small-batch aromatic bitters, cane sugar, a travel-size bar spoon and muddler, a recipe card and a linen coaster. The Margarita kit will include small-batch margarita syrup, rimming salt, 1/2 oz jigger, a travel-size bar spoon, a recipe card and a linen coaster.
Each kit retails for $24, which is a little bit steep considering you don’t get spirits to go alongside. But Amazon’s Lightning Deal currently offers these for much cheaper: You can purchase single kits for as low as $10.94 as of the time of publication, or two-packs for $24.48 as of the time of publication.
Don’t forget to utilize a shopping portal for extra earnings or shop through AmazonSmile to contribute to your favorite charity through your spending. And, of course, this is a really great way to utilize your Amex Offers or Chase Ultimate Rewards savings if you’re one of the lucky targeted shoppers. There’s an additional 15% coupon you can clip on the Amazon product page for additional discounts. Do note that not all kits cost the same, so check the price on the site before adding it to your cart. Also, firsthand research shows that you can only purchase one of each item at the lightning-deal discount; however, two-packs and single kits are considered separate products.
As W&P says, “Just add the hard stuff and stir.” Cheers!
Featured photo by W&P.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.