Reminder: Earn thousands of World of Hyatt points and a free night with Bonus Journeys promo
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Editor’s note: This guide has been updated with the latest information.
While the Hyatt hotel chain has a smaller footprint than many of its competitors, a generous loyalty program and numerous promotions make up for it.
World of Hyatt’s latest offer is live as of today and you can register for it here. The Bonus Journeys offer awards 2,000 bonus World of Hyatt points for every two qualifying nights earned between Mar. 1 and June 15, 2021. This is worth $34 based on TPG’s most recent valuation of World of Hyatt points (1.7 cents per point).
Even better, those with a World of Hyatt Credit Card earn an extra 500 points per two nights, for a total of 2,500 points earned for every two nights stayed.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
To sweeten the deal, all members will earn a Free Night Award valid at any Category 1-4 Hyatt hotel after their earning ten qualifying nights during the promo period. This stacks with the 2,000-points offer, so you’d earn 10,000 points and a Free Night Award for your 10 nights, in addition to the points you already earn on your stays.
You can register for this promotion today on Hyatt’s website. Note that registration closes for the promo on May 15, so act quickly to register now so you can’t accidentally forget. There is no maximum number of points you can earn from this promotion and the two nights do not need to be consecutive.
Save extra at Hyatt’s Independent Collection brands
Until March 31, 2021, World of Hyatt and Hyatt Credit cardmembers can receive a $75 statement credit when they spend $250 or more on their card at a participating hotel, resort or residence in the U.S. in Hyatt’s independent collection brands.
Those brands include The Unbound Collection by Hyatt, Destination Hotels and Residences and Joie de Vivre Hotels.
The newest offers to earn bonus points on your upcoming stays and a Category 1-4 free night certificate will engender loyalty with Hyatt as travel restarts in 2021. Be sure to register now, so you don’t accidentally forget and leave bonus points on the table.
Featured photo of the Andaz Mayakoba by Victoria Walker/The Points Guy.
Additional reporting by Andrew Kunesh.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.