Hilton offering 4th-night-free promo at select Conrad properties
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Hilton wants you to stay on vacation a little longer. The chain is currently offering a fourth-night-free promotion at 28 Conrad properties, both in the U.S. and abroad.
To qualify for the promotion, you must book and complete your stay by December 31, 2020; your stay has to be at least four nights and no more than seven and you need to make your reservation at least three days before your stay begins.
To book your fourth-night-free, head to this page, and then select the property you’d like to stay at from the drop-down menu. Each hotel has its own cancellation and blackout dates policy.
If you end up booking a stay with this offer, be sure to pay for your stay with a card like the Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express, which earns you 14x points per dollar spent at participating Hilton properties.
Featured image of the Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach by Nick Ellis / The Points Guy
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.