Citi Prestige Re-Opens Applications, United’s Fully Functioning Wi-Fi, Our New Youtube Series and More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Saturday, we round up news stories that you might have missed from the week before. Here’s the top miles, points and travel news you might have missed on TPG this week.
The revamped Citi Prestige has some new perks, like 5x back on dining and air travel, and some new limitations, like only two uses of 4th Night Free per calendar year.
. . . And TPG’s own Zach Honig has speed tests to prove it.
It’s called “Are We There Yet?” and the first episode is already out.
The operation has everything to do with seat simplification.
The process is pretty easy, but TPG’s Lori Zaino outlined a few ways to help you prepare.
This was the first year in history for either company to accomplish more than 800 commercial airliner deliveries.
If you’re interested in showering in the cockpit of a 727, here’s your chance.
Platinum cardholders rejoice!
TPG‘s Edward Pizzarello provides an extensive breakdown of everything you need to know about timeshares.
Just because we’re saying goodbye to the card soon doesn’t mean you don’t still have time to add it to your wallet.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.