Targeted Citi Prestige cardholders receiving end of year Tiffany gift
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Citi is a TPG advertising partner
Banks that issue premium credit cards are constantly looking for new ways to retain and excite valuable customers. Lately, Citibank has been showing some Citi Prestige® cardholders how much they appreciate them this year by giving them the opportunity to select a gift from iconic jeweler Tiffany.
The Points Guy himself, Brian Kelly, carries the Citi Prestige and received a card in the mail inviting him to choose a gift from Tiffany.
After going online with his invitation, Brian’s choices were:
- Chrome Ballpoint Pen
- Crystal Platter
- Old-Fashioned Drinking Glasses
- Tiffany Sheer Eau de Toilette
- Crystal Bowl
- Picture Frame
- Red Wine Glasses
He chose the red wine glasses, because you can never have too many of those.
The Citi Prestige lost some key benefits earlier in the year, including the 4th Night Free perk being limited to two bookings per year and adding further restrictions in how they can booked. In addition, cardholders have seen the annual fee increase from $450 to $495, though if you use the card’s $250 travel credit, the net annual fee is a more reasonable $245. However, Brian is still getting huge value out of the 4th Night Free perk, along with now earning 5 points per dollar on dining. The card isn’t as valuable as it once was, but can still warrant paying the annual fee for the right user.
The Citi Prestige card has definitely taking a beaten in 2019, but if there’s a Citi Prestige card in your wallet, you’ll want to keep an eye on the mail to see if you were lucky enough to get chosen for this offer. A Tiffany blue box showing up on your doorstep might create some short-term good feelings about your Citi Prestige. Just make sure you’re realistic about the card’s remaining benefits.
The information for the Citi Prestige has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.