Targeted Citi Prestige cardholders receiving end of year Tiffany gift
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Citi is a TPG advertising partner
Banks that issue premium credit cards are constantly looking for new ways to retain and excite valuable customers. Lately, Citibank has been showing some Citi Prestige® cardholders how much they appreciate them this year by giving them the opportunity to select a gift from iconic jeweler Tiffany.
The Points Guy himself, Brian Kelly, carries the Citi Prestige and received a card in the mail inviting him to choose a gift from Tiffany.
After going online with his invitation, Brian’s choices were:
- Chrome Ballpoint Pen
- Crystal Platter
- Old-Fashioned Drinking Glasses
- Tiffany Sheer Eau de Toilette
- Crystal Bowl
- Picture Frame
- Red Wine Glasses
He chose the red wine glasses, because you can never have too many of those.
The Citi Prestige lost some key benefits earlier in the year, including the 4th Night Free perk being limited to two bookings per year and adding further restrictions in how they can booked. In addition, cardholders have seen the annual fee increase from $450 to $495, though if you use the card’s $250 travel credit, the net annual fee is a more reasonable $245. However, Brian is still getting huge value out of the 4th Night Free perk, along with now earning 5 points per dollar on dining. The card isn’t as valuable as it once was, but can still warrant paying the annual fee for the right user.
The Citi Prestige card has definitely taking a beaten in 2019, but if there’s a Citi Prestige card in your wallet, you’ll want to keep an eye on the mail to see if you were lucky enough to get chosen for this offer. A Tiffany blue box showing up on your doorstep might create some short-term good feelings about your Citi Prestige. Just make sure you’re realistic about the card’s remaining benefits.
The information for the Citi Prestige has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees