Citi will donate up to $2 million to fight child hunger when you use your card for dining
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The next time you dine out, consider using your Citi credit card. That’s because Citi is partnering with No Kid Hungry to donate healthy meals to children in need.
Here’s what you need to know.
First, you’ll want to enroll your eligible Citi card at dineout.citi.com. Then, when you spend $5 or more dining out from now until Dec. 1, Citi will donate $1 to No Kid Hungry, up to $2 million (enough for 20 million meals for kids).
Citi has committed to a multi-million, multi-year investment and is a sponsor of the No Kid Hungry Dinner series that takes place around the country.
We tested the promotion on several cards, including the Citi Prestige® Card, Citi Rewards+℠ Card and CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Mastercard®.
Charitable giving opportunities like this make it a good time to consider signing up for a Citi card. You can find a few of our favorites below:
- CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Mastercard
- Citi Rewards+ Card
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard®
- Citi Premier℠ Card
- Citi Prestige® Card
- Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard
The information for the Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer
Featured photo by TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.