Citi will donate up to $2 million to fight child hunger when you use your card for dining
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Citi is a TPG advertising partner
The next time you dine out, consider using your Citi credit card. That’s because Citi is partnering with No Kid Hungry to donate healthy meals to children in need.
Here’s what you need to know.
First, you’ll want to enroll your eligible Citi card at dineout.citi.com. Then, when you spend $5 or more dining out from now until Dec. 1, Citi will donate $1 to No Kid Hungry, up to $2 million (enough for 20 million meals for kids).
Citi has committed to a multi-million, multi-year investment and is a sponsor of the No Kid Hungry Dinner series that takes place around the country.
We tested the promotion on several cards, including the Citi Prestige® Card, Citi Rewards+® Card and CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard®.
The information for the Citi Prestige, and CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Charitable giving opportunities like this make it a good time to consider signing up for a Citi card. You can find a few of our favorites below:
- CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select Mastercard
- Citi Rewards+ Card
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite Mastercard®
- Citi Premier® Card
- Citi Prestige® Card
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard®
The information for the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select and Citi Prestige cards has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Featured photo by TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees