Citi will donate up to $2 million to fight child hunger when you use your card for dining
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Citi is a TPG advertising partner
The next time you dine out, consider using your Citi credit card. That’s because Citi is partnering with No Kid Hungry to donate healthy meals to children in need.
Here’s what you need to know.
First, you’ll want to enroll your eligible Citi card at dineout.citi.com. Then, when you spend $5 or more dining out from now until Dec. 1, Citi will donate $1 to No Kid Hungry, up to $2 million (enough for 20 million meals for kids).
Citi has committed to a multi-million, multi-year investment and is a sponsor of the No Kid Hungry Dinner series that takes place around the country.
We tested the promotion on several cards, including the Citi Prestige® Card, Citi Rewards+® Card and CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® Mastercard®.
The information for the Citi Prestige, and CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum card has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Charitable giving opportunities like this make it a good time to consider signing up for a Citi card. You can find a few of our favorites below:
- CitiBusiness / AAdvantage Platinum Select Mastercard
- Citi Rewards+ Card
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Executive World Elite™ Mastercard®
- Citi Premier® Card
- Citi Prestige® Card
- Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite Mastercard®
The information for the Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select and Citi Prestige cards has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Featured photo by TIMOTHY A. CLARY/AFP/Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.