Citi Cardholders Take a Hit, and More Stories From This Week
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Saturday, we round up the top miles, points and travel news that you might have missed on TPG this week. Here’s what you need to know.
New operations in Terminal A of Houston’s Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) will begin in late October.
Summer is the perfect time for rosé, and United is bringing the beverage to first class.
Here’s how to check to see if you’ve been targeted.
Some cards’ protection perks are getting slashed.
In the words of Summer Hull, no reservations are required, but that doesn’t mean you’ll get in.
This hotel is going booze-less in the wake of the recent tragedies in the DR.
The best business class in the sky won’t be around for long, it seems.
The timeline for the aircraft’s return continues to change.
Get ready to shell out 75,000 points for these stays.
Here’s a breakdown of Airbnb’s additions.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.