This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Are you a country music fan with a Citi American Airlines cobranded card? Then we have good news for you.
Starting Tuesday, Citi AAdvantage cardholders exclusively have the opportunity to buy tickets to a Luke Bryan concert in New York City.
The concert will be held on Dec. 3 at Hammerstein Ballroom — an intimate (by NYC standards) 12,000-square-foot double decker venue in Midtown Manhattan.
Tickets are only available to those with a Citi AAdvantage card (which must be used for the purchase), and there is a limit of four tickets per customer. Prices start at $100 for general admission. Citi AAdvantage cards include the Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard and its CitiBusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select World Mastercard or the Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard.
Cardholders can purchase tickets here. To unlock the ticket prices, you must enter the first six digits of your cobranded Citi/AA card. Seating options range from standing room only general admission on the floor, seated general admission on the second balcony and two options for box seats.
The event is part of Citi’s Private Pass — an event series from Citi that includes concerts, sports, entertainment and dining.
Featured image by Hammerstein Ballroom.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, the 50,000 miles are worth $700. In addition, you can earn 10,000 Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) toward elite status after spending $40,000 in a calendar year. As of July 23, 2017 this is the only card that offers Admirals Club lounge access so if you are an AA flyer this card might make sense for you. Aside from lounge access the primary cardholder will receive a Global Entry application fee credit every 5 years, first checked bag free for up to 8 travel companions on domestic itineraries and a 25% discount on eligible in-flight purchases on American Airlines flights.
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening*
- Admirals Club® membership for you and access for guests traveling with you*
- Complimentary Admirals Club® lounge access for authorized users
- Earn 10,000 AAdvantage® Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after you spend $40,000 in purchases within the year*
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases*
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases*
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 companions traveling with you on the same reservation*