This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Want to travel somewhere that averages 72 degrees in September? It used to be that you’d have to search travel guidebooks to find the perfect location, but then you’d be left to figure out how to get there. Then, the internet came along and it became as simple as Googling “destination that’s 72 degrees in September.” But, even that’s not a perfect way to find your Goldilocks destination, as you’ll still have to figure out how to get there cheaply.
Well, fret no more. Starting this week, Norwegian’s new route map lets you find the perfect destination in its network for even your most particular temperature desires. Even better, the map shows you just how much it’ll cost to get there.
The easy-to-use route map makes it fun and simple to explore destinations from a set departure point and month based on budget, temperate and/or category of destination (i.e. City Breaks, Europe, French Caribbean, Scandinavia or Ski & Snow).
Say you’re in Orlando and just can’t stand those pesky moderate winters. How about a “Ski & Snow” destination that’s under 40 degrees in December and costs less than $300 to fly to (one-way)? Yeah, you’ve got options:
For domestic destinations and other locations that Norwegian doesn’t fly to, Google’s Explore Map is going to be your best bet for flight searching and filtering. While you can’t narrow by specific temperature, you can narrow by a range of interests, prices, stops, airlines, times, flight duration and more.
H/T: Travel + Leisure
Featured image by kasto80 / Getty Images
With great travel benefits, 2x points on travel & dining and a 50,000 point sign up bonus, the Chase Sapphire Preferred is a great card for those looking to get into the points and miles game. Here are the top 5 reasons it should be in your wallet, or read our definitive review for more details.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel.
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards