Choose Your Destination Based on the Temperature With Norwegian’s New Route Map
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Want to travel somewhere that averages 72 degrees in September? It used to be that you’d have to search travel guidebooks to find the perfect location, but then you’d be left to figure out how to get there. Then, the internet came along and it became as simple as Googling “destination that’s 72 degrees in September.” But, even that’s not a perfect way to find your Goldilocks destination, as you’ll still have to figure out how to get there cheaply.
Well, fret no more. Starting this week, Norwegian’s new route map lets you find the perfect destination in its network for even your most particular temperature desires. Even better, the map shows you just how much it’ll cost to get there.
The easy-to-use route map makes it fun and simple to explore destinations from a set departure point and month based on budget, temperate and/or category of destination (i.e. City Breaks, Europe, French Caribbean, Scandinavia or Ski & Snow).
Say you’re in Orlando and just can’t stand those pesky moderate winters. How about a “Ski & Snow” destination that’s under 40 degrees in December and costs less than $300 to fly to (one-way)? Yeah, you’ve got options:
For domestic destinations and other locations that Norwegian doesn’t fly to, Google’s Explore Map is going to be your best bet for flight searching and filtering. While you can’t narrow by specific temperature, you can narrow by a range of interests, prices, stops, airlines, times, flight duration and more.
H/T: Travel + Leisure
Featured image by kasto80 / Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.