Get 25k Choice Points When You Book a Vacation Rental This Summer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Looking to book a summer vacation rental? If so, you may be able to pick up some Choice points along with your rental through Choice’s latest promotion. During this promotion, you can get 25,000 Choice points — which TPG’s latest valuation values at $150 — when you book a vacation rental reservation of three nights or more. You need to book by May 31, use the promo code SPRING25K and stay by Aug. 31.
This promotion applies to all properties on ChoiceVacationRentals.com that are booked when you are logged in to your Choice Privileges account and that are eligible to earn Choice Privileges points. Examples of stays that wouldn’t earn Choice points, and hence also aren’t eligible for this promotion, are properties below $40 per night, stays booked through third party online retailers and complimentary rooms. The terms and conditions note that you won’t be eligible for other Vacation Rentals by Choice Hotels bonus point offers during the time period of this promotion — so make sure this offer is the one you want to earn points through before booking.
The points you earn through this promotion will be deposited into your Choice Privileges account within four weeks of your stay. The promotion’s terms and conditions note that the offer is only available for Choice Privileges members who received the offer by email, so check for an email with “YOU Deserve a Vacation AND 25,000 Bonus Points” in the title before booking to ensure you are eligible. You must be a US or Canadian resident in order to earn points through this promotion.
There are Choice Vacation Rentals all across the country, and oftentimes rates are comparable with Airbnb properties. But, since the taxes and fees can be high, be sure to check all the way through to see the final price before deciding whether booking a Choice Vacation Rental is a good deal — even with the 25,000 Choice bonus points.
Plus, remember that Choice Vacation rentals are also bookable with Choice points, which can be transferred from American Express Membership Rewards points, bought during frequent sales and earned during promotions. But, generally you won’t get a good value for your points and will do better booking with cash.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured photo of the Kingston Plantation Resort in Myrtle Beach, SC, courtesy of Choice Hotels Vacation Rentals.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees