Your Childhood Push-Pop Just Got Boozy at Disney World
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Disney Springs, The Walt Disney World Resort shopping and dining center, has a new way to help 21+ visitors cool off and let loose after exploring the parks all day. Visitors can now buy boozy push-pops at the Paddlefish restaurant.
The frozen treats come from Buzz Pop Cocktails and contain more alcohol than your average glass of wine. With 15% ABV, these pops might be just what you need after you try to hit all of the rides in one day or after planning how to navigate all 40 square miles. The frozen cocktails come in eight flavors all made with fruit and rum. The flavors include Moscow Mule, Lemon Drop Martini, Blueberry Mojo and more. Not only do these slushy pops come packed with flavor, they’re vegan, gluten-free and fewer than 100 calories.
View this post on Instagram
Have you heard the buzz? End your day the perfect way with @buzzpopcocktails now available at @paddlefishorl! These frozen #treats come in 8 flavors and are made with fresh fruit and rum. 🍋🍓🍹See location for more details. • • • #DisneySprings #WaltDisneyWorld #Paddlefish #PaddlefishOrlando #Orlando #TreatYourSelf #Cocktail
A post shared by Disney Springs (@disneysprings) on
View this post on Instagram
The CEO of Buzz Pop Cocktails told PEOPLE the brand will add two more flavors this winter: White Russian and Grasshopper Sorbet. This isn’t the first Disney treat to get a little boozy — beignets over at the New Orleans-inspired Scat Cat’s Club now come with pipettes of alcohol and Magic Kingdom made wine and beer available at all of its sit-down restaurants this year.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.