Your Childhood Push-Pop Just Got Boozy at Disney World
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Disney Springs, The Walt Disney World Resort shopping and dining center, has a new way to help 21+ visitors cool off and let loose after exploring the parks all day. Visitors can now buy boozy push-pops at the Paddlefish restaurant.
The frozen treats come from Buzz Pop Cocktails and contain more alcohol than your average glass of wine. With 15% ABV, these pops might be just what you need after you try to hit all of the rides in one day or after planning how to navigate all 40 square miles. The frozen cocktails come in eight flavors all made with fruit and rum. The flavors include Moscow Mule, Lemon Drop Martini, Blueberry Mojo and more. Not only do these slushy pops come packed with flavor, they’re vegan, gluten-free and fewer than 100 calories.
View this post on Instagram
Have you heard the buzz? End your day the perfect way with @buzzpopcocktails now available at @paddlefishorl! These frozen #treats come in 8 flavors and are made with fresh fruit and rum. ???See location for more details. • • • #DisneySprings #WaltDisneyWorld #Paddlefish #PaddlefishOrlando #Orlando #TreatYourSelf #Cocktail
A post shared by Disney Springs (@disneysprings) on
View this post on Instagram
The CEO of Buzz Pop Cocktails told PEOPLE the brand will add two more flavors this winter: White Russian and Grasshopper Sorbet. This isn’t the first Disney treat to get a little boozy — beignets over at the New Orleans-inspired Scat Cat’s Club now come with pipettes of alcohol and Magic Kingdom made wine and beer available at all of its sit-down restaurants this year.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees