Check Your Email: Earn Up to $20 for Taking a Targeted Amex Survey
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Credit card issuers send us so many emails on a daily basis, from statements to fraud alerts to advertising, that it can be easy to tone it all out and just hit delete. However, a small number of emails are worth reading, as they contain targeted offers to earn bonus points or cash. Per Doctor of Credit, a number of Amex cardholders have been targeted to earn $10 or $20 by completing a short survey.
To see if you’re eligible, search your email for the following subject line (and make sure to check your spam folder and trash as well): “Small Business owners – We’d like your feedback.” I was targeted for the survey on my Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card.
The survey took no more than 10 minutes to complete, and began with a number of screening questions in order to determine eligibility. According to Doctor of Credit, if you select “full time employment” you’ll screen out and won’t be eligible to complete the survey. I selected small business owner and was able to complete the survey without any problems.
The questions centered around what benefits you’d like to see added to the Bonvoy Business credit card, and how certain changes might affect your use of the card. At the beginning of the survey you agree not to disclose any of the specific details that are shared with you, and while card issuers perform market research like this on a regular basis, we have no indication that Amex is planning any upcoming changes to the Bonvoy Business credit card. For now, just sit back and enjoy an easy $20 for a few minutes of your time.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.