Check Your Email: Earn Up to $20 for Taking a Targeted Amex Survey
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
Credit card issuers send us so many emails on a daily basis, from statements to fraud alerts to advertising, that it can be easy to tone it all out and just hit delete. However, a small number of emails are worth reading, as they contain targeted offers to earn bonus points or cash. Per Doctor of Credit, a number of Amex cardholders have been targeted to earn $10 or $20 by completing a short survey.
To see if you’re eligible, search your email for the following subject line (and make sure to check your spam folder and trash as well): “Small Business owners – We’d like your feedback.” I was targeted for the survey on my Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card.
The survey took no more than 10 minutes to complete, and began with a number of screening questions in order to determine eligibility. According to Doctor of Credit, if you select “full time employment” you’ll screen out and won’t be eligible to complete the survey. I selected small business owner and was able to complete the survey without any problems.
The questions centered around what benefits you’d like to see added to the Bonvoy Business credit card, and how certain changes might affect your use of the card. At the beginning of the survey you agree not to disclose any of the specific details that are shared with you, and while card issuers perform market research like this on a regular basis, we have no indication that Amex is planning any upcoming changes to the Bonvoy Business credit card. For now, just sit back and enjoy an easy $20 for a few minutes of your time.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees