Chase’s First-Ever Transfer Bonus, Launching The Points Guy UK, the Marriott Pronunciation Debate and More
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Each Saturday, we round up the top miles, points and travel news that you might have missed on TPG this week. Here’s what you need to know:
You’ll see the bonus when you log in to your British Airways account.
A whole new TPG team has landed in the UK.
Apparently the customer service line has been saying it correctly this whole time.
Read on to find out where the carrier’s first A350 will fly on September 23.
The company behind the app explained to TPG why the new fee is being added.
Pack your bathing suit — you won’t want to miss these pool-side views.
Get your caffeine fix and a few bonus Stars along the way.
“I think we’re nearing a point certainly that we can’t [make seats smaller] anymore,” Munoz said.
The limited-time promotion will end on May 6.
As the 737 MAX investigation continues, Boeing is aware of the issues ahead.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: Up to 100,000 bonus miles
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,040
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X miles on United® purchases
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80K bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open. Plus, an additional 20K bonus miles after you spend $10,000 in the first 6 months
- $250 Annual Fee
- Earn 3X miles on United® purchases, 2X miles at restaurants, on select streaming services & all other travel, 1X on all other purchases
- Earn 3X miles on United Airlines purchases
- Earn 2X miles at restaurants and on select streaming services
- Earn 2X miles on all other travel
- Earn 1X mile on all other purchases
- Each year, receive a $125 credit on United® purchases and two 5k-mile anniversary award flight credits. Terms apply.