Save on summer hotel stays with these Marriott Chase Offers
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Editor’s note: This post has been updated with new information.
If you have a Chase credit card, it’s a good idea to periodically check your Chase Offers. You can enroll in Chase Offers with your favorite merchants and then get statement credits when you make qualifying purchases with these merchants.
If you have a Marriott hotel stay coming up, it’s a particularly good time to check your Chase Offers. There are currently Chase Offers available on select cards for purchases with multiple Marriott brands. Here’s what you need to know.
Get the latest points, miles and travel news by signing up for TPG’s free daily newsletter.
Marriott Chase Offers
Currently, I have Chase Offers for the following Marriott brands on my Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
- Autograph Collection Hotels: Earn 15% back on your Autograph Collection Hotels stay when you spend a minimum of $100 by July 18, 2022 (up to $94 back).
- Westin Hotels and Resorts: Earn 15% back on your Westin Hotels and Resorts stay when you spend a minimum of $100 by July 18, 2022 (up to $102 back).
- Fairfield by Marriott: Earn 15% back on your Fairfield by Marriott stay when you spend $100 or more by July 18, 2022 (up to $61.50 back).
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott: Earn 15% back on your SpringHill Suites by Marriott stay when you spend $100 or more by July 18, 2022 (up to $61.50 back).
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott: Earn 15% back on your TownePlace Suites by Marriott stay when you spend $100 or more by July 25, 2022 (up to $88.50 back).
Of course, you may see different offers or no offers at all. And you might see similar offers on a different Chase card. Interestingly, none of my other Chase cards, including my Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card and Marriott Bonvoy Boundless® Credit Card, show these new offers for select Marriott brands.
Here’s a look at the Westin Hotels and Resorts offer:
Note that each of the terms on these Marriott Chase Offers state the offer is for one purchase. So, if you have multiple Marriott stays coming up at an eligible brand, you’ll want to use this offer for the more expensive stay.
The terms also note that “payment must be made directly with the merchant,” and most note that that offer is “not valid on third-party services.” But, unlike most Marriott Chase Offers we’ve seen before, these don’t say that your stay must be in any particular country or territory. So, even if you have a stay outside the U.S., you may be able to use one of these offers.
Regardless of which offer you use, you should receive the statement credit within seven to 14 business days if your purchase is qualifying.
To check whether you’ve been targeted, head over to the Chase website or mobile app. If you don’t currently have a Chase card and want to make sure you don’t miss any future offers, you might consider applying for the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card or Chase Sapphire Reserve®. Both offer valuable sign-up bonuses and the opportunity to earn Ultimate Rewards points.
Additional reporting by Victoria Walker.
Featured photo of The Westin Reserva Conchal by Mimi Wright/The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!