Check to See If You Are Targeted for 15% Back at Westin Hotels
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Are you a Chase cardholder with a hotel stay coming up? If so, you might want to check your Chase Offers because several people in the TPG office have been targeted for a new great offer from Westin Hotels.
Here’s what you need to know.
You will get 15% back on your stay at a Westin property after spending $250 or more, up to $38 back. You must book directly with the hotel to take advantage of the offer and it’s only available at domestic US properties. Note that it’s a one-time offer and you must complete the transaction by September 20, although stays can be completed after that. You can consider prepaying for a stay if you want to take advantage of the deal for a stay after the deal end date.
Since Westin is part of the Marriott Bonvoy portfolio, you’ll earn points for your stay. And because the credit is issued to your card account, you should still earn points on the full amount of the stay. While you need to spend $250 or more to trigger the credit, you’ll only need to spend $254 total to hit the maximum cash back of $38.
To check if you’ve been targeted, log into your Chase account online or through the Chase mobile app to see your Chase Offers.
If you don’t currently have a Chase card and want to make sure you don’t miss any future offers, you might want to consider the Chase Sapphire Preferred Card, as it recently increased its sign-up bonus to 60,000 Ultimate Rewards points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first three months from account opening.
Featured image by Westin Jackson/Facebook
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.