This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re a Chase cardholder, you might be targeted for an offer that could save you 10% on ticket purchases with United Airlines.
You can check the mobile app as well as your online account to see if you have been targeted. You will need to add the offer to your Chase card ahead of making your ticket purchase with United, but it’s a simple process both in the mobile app and online.
The Fine Print
- You must enroll your card through the Offers portal in the mobile app or online to qualify
- Must make the purchase with the enrolled card
- Offer ends on September 5, 2019
- Offer has a maximum benefit of $29
- You must make your ticket purchase directly with United to qualify
Hopefully, if you were targeted for the offer it’s for one of your co-branded Chase United cards so not only can you enjoy savings on your ticket, but also add some additional miles to your United account in the process if you’re a frequent United flyer.
For the latest travel news, deals, and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter
Featured photo by Isabelle Raphael / The Points Guy
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees