Chase cobranded cardholders now receive DoorDash perks — see if you qualify
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
In recent years, delivery services have gotten cozy with travel credit cards.
American Express has partnerships with both Uber Eats and Grubhub, while Chase has aligned closely with DoorDash and Caviar. Starting today, Chase is now expanding its DoorDash benefits to its cobranded card offering.
Interested in more credit card news and advice from The Points Guy? Sign up for our daily newsletter.
Eligible cardmembers can activate access a one-year complimentary DashPass membership, unlocking unlimited $0 delivery fees and reduced service fees on orders of $12 or more from participating restaurants, grocery and convenience stores nationwide. In addition, you’ll get 5% in DoorDash credit back on all DoorDash pickup orders.
Here is the full list of newly eligible cards that receive a year of complimentary DashPass:
- All Southwest Rapid Rewards Credit Cards including these below
- All United credit cards including these below
- All IHG credit cards including these below
- British Airways Visa Signature® Card
- Aer Lingus Visa Signature® Card
- Iberia Visa Signature® Card
- World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless Credit Card
- Marriott Bonvoy Bold Credit Card
- All Disney Visa cards*
- All Starbucks Rewards Visa cards*
Chase cardmembers are eligible for DashPass benefits on both DoorDash and Caviar, but you must first add your Chase credit card to either account and pay with that card.
*The information for these cards has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Related: Best credit cards for food delivery
How to activate
To activate the one-year DashPass membership offer, cardmembers can visit DoorDash’s website to get started or add an eligible Chase credit card as the default payment in the DoorDash app. You must activate by Dec. 31, 2021, to use the new benefit.
Remember, Chase Sapphire Reserve and Chase Sapphire Preferred cardmembers already have access to complimentary DashPass memberships for at least one year. Sapphire Reserve cardholders also get $60 in DoorDash credits to be used in 2021.
Just last month, Mastercard announced that its World and World Elite cardholders would also receive DashPass benefits. So it seems that while this is no longer a unique benefit, many cardholders will now be able to save a few bucks on their next delivery or pickup order.
Featured photo by Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg via Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees