Check your email for targeted Chase card spending bonuses
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you have Chase credit cards, check your email for targeted promotions offering bonus points for spending. So far, we’ve seen these offers available on four different cards, though more may be included. You’ll need to register for these offers to be eligible for the bonus points, so make sure you click through the link on your email to be included. These offers are targeted and subject to change at anytime.
TPG Senior Editor Jasmin Baron was targeted on her Southwest Rapid Rewards Priority Credit Card, which is offering 2,000 bonus Southwest points after spending $4,000 on purchases between Jan. 15 and March 31, 2020. At TPG’s current valuation of 1.5 cents per Southwest point, this bonus is worth $30, which makes this a decent deal if you were already putting spend on your card — especially if you’re trying to earn Southwest’s coveted Companion Pass.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
My The World Of Hyatt Credit Card was similarly targeted, with the same spending requirement and time frame. With TPG’s current valuation of 1.7 cents per World of Hyatt point, you’re netting $34 worth of points with this offer.
Related: The best hotel credit cards
Otherwise, Doctor of Credit has reported that the Chase Freedom Unlimited, IHG Rewards Club Traveler Credit Card and IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card are targeted for bonus points on specific categories of spend, including utilities, insurance, phone service and cable and internet services. Card holders can earn 5% cash back (Freedom Unlimited) or 5x points (IHG cards) on up to $2,000 in category spending from Jan. 15 to March 31, 2020.
The information for the targeted offers has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
This is a decent offer if you’d be using your card for purchases anyway, but keep in mind you’ll often get a better return when you use the right credit card in certain bonus categories. Check your email to see if you’ve received an offer and be sure to register and complete your spending before March 31, 2020.
Featured photo by Emilija Manevska/Getty Images.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No delivery fees for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with a DashPass subscription from DoorDash -over a $100 value. Activate with your Chase Sapphire card by December 31, 2021.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.