Caught in the act: Airport workers having fun, building snowman near runway
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Well, that’s one way to remove snow from an airport. Spotted earlier this week by Instagram user Abigail Ladd, several workers at Denver International Airport (DEN) had their video of them building a snowman together go viral.
In the video, three workers wearing high-visibility vests collaborate to build the perfect Frosty in front of a Frontier Airlines jet (which makes sense, as the low-budget carrier is headquartered in Denver). Though he’s missing his corncob pipe and button nose, he’s as cute as ever thanks to the loving attention of this trio.
The winter season can cause havoc for airports, who face extreme weather and an influx of passengers who don’t normally travel. That doesn’t mean the holiday spirit is lacking, however, as just this week a Southwest employee was caught dancing while deicing a plane. This follows in the footsteps of other adorable airport videos, like the child who challenged a TSA officer to a dance-off and another Southwest employee breaking out some dance moves on the tarmac.
Now let’s hope those high spirits can carry us through some of the busiest travel days of the year.
Feature photo by Rebecca Butala How/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees