Carnival Jubilee cruise ship to sail 18-day transatlantic voyage in 2023
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Excel-class ship is set to depart from Southampton, England, in October of 2023 on an 18-day transatlantic voyage.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for TPG daily newsletter.
Carnival Jubilee will stop in Spanish city Vigo, Madeira’s capital Funchal, the Canary Islands of Tenerife and Las Palmas and Grand Turk in the Turks and Caicos, before docking in Galveston, Texas.
A seven-day Western Caribbean sailing then embarks in November from Galveston on the Gulf Coast of Texas, and sails to Honduras’ Mahogany Bay, Costa Maya and Cozumel in Mexico before returning to Texas.
The ship will bear similarities to Carnival’s Mardi Gras — the line’s biggest cruise ship ever — and Carnival Celebration, the latter of which launches in 2022, and is also the line’s third Excel-class ship, named after the MS Jubilee, which has been out of commission since 2016.
Jubilee will hold 5,347 passengers and comprise six zones including pools and lidos, a Tiki Bar and its BOLT rollercoaster. Yes, a rollercoaster. At sea.
Bookings are now open and can be made at Carnival’s website.
Does Carnival have a loyalty program?
It does! You can find out everything you need to know about Carnival Cruise Line’s VIFP Club loyalty program in our TPG guide here.
U.S.-based passengers can also earn the cruise line’s “Fun points” with the Carnival World Mastercard, with an introductory offer of $250 off your first cruise booking if you spend $500 on the card within 90 days.
Carnival will also double the Fun points you earn in your first year, though beyond its introductory offer you’ll only earn 1 Fun point per $1 spent, and 2 Fun points per $1 spent on Carnival products.
The information for the Carnival World Mastercard has been collected independently by The Points Guy. The card details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer.
Featured image courtesy of Carnival Cruise Line.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.