This Travel Company Is Offering a BOGO Cruise to the Arctic
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re itching to see polar bears in their natural habitat you’re not alone. And now, travel company Intrepid has partnered up with with its sister company, Peregrine Adventures, to give explorers an incomparable experience in the Arctic Unveiled trip. But part of what makes the trip so special is that if you book before March 31 you can bring a friend with you — for no extra cost. Talk about the ultimate companion pass.
The Arctic Unveiled trip is an eight-day cruise that shows voyagers around Spitsbergen, located within the Svalbard Archipelago between mainland Norway and the North Pole. The Svalbard Archipelago is known for its glaciers, cliffs and peaks, and 24 hours of sunlight, so you might want to bring an eye mask in order to get good rest.
The trip is described by Intrepid as a “comfort” experience with a low rating for physical activity. The tour is mostly comprised of sight-seeing excursions that allow adventurers to take in the wonder of the wilderness and wildlife of the Arctic. On the archipelago, you might cross paths with bearded seals, walruses, Arctic fox, pink-footed geese and potentially one of those highly anticipated polar bears.
If you’re interested in grabbing a friend and bundling up to go up north, the cruise sets sail on June 23 and prices start at $4,590 for the lowest price adult accommodation. Meals, transportation to the ship and accommodations are included in the price.
H/T: Conde Nast Traveler
Featured image by HEIKO JUNGE/AFP/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees