Brussels Airlines goes year-round with service to Washington Dulles
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Brussels Airlines will connect Washington D.C.., to its namesake hub year-round beginning this fall, increasing travel options to its African and European destinations.
The Star Alliance carrier will resume seasonal service between Brussels (BRU) and Washington Dulles (IAD) with four weekly flight on Feb. 20, Brussels Airlines said Thursday. It suspended flights for the winter in October.
Brussels Airlines operates Airbus A330-200 jets outfitted with 22 business class, 21 premium economy and 212 economy seats on the route.
The airline will offer daily service between Brussels and Washington from March 29 through the summer.
Brussels Airlines is owned by Lufthansa, along with Austrian Airlines and Swiss.
Featured image by Nicolas Economou/NurPhoto via Getty Images.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.