This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Britney Spears famously filmed part of the music video for “Toxic” — her 2003 pop hit — dressed as a flight attendant twirling her way through the cabin of a futuristic airplane (and definitely not obeying the seatbelt sign).
It may be 15 years since the song first debuted, but flight attendants around the world don’t seem to tire of recreating the music video. Last year, an AirAsia flight attendant went viral after presenting his lip-sync dance sequence on one of the airline’s A330s. (His performance was even reposted to Instagram by AirAsia CEO Tony Fernandes.)
And just this past Saturday, a Ryanair flight attendant (figuratively) exclaimed, “Hold my beer!” before performing his own rendition of the iconic dance moves to a full audience of passengers onboard a flight between Italy and the United Kingdom. Check out his moves below, including the flight attendant who got down in the middle of the 737-800 aisle to capture the perfect shot:
At least one passenger was completely unimpressed. The gentleman in the right aisle seat around 0:30 never, not even once, glances up at the show.
Featured image courtesy of Katia Elaine Da Silva via Facebook.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards