This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Britney Spears famously filmed part of the music video for “Toxic” — her 2003 pop hit — dressed as a flight attendant twirling her way through the cabin of a futuristic airplane (and definitely not obeying the seatbelt sign).
It may be 15 years since the song first debuted, but flight attendants around the world don’t seem to tire of recreating the music video. Last year, an AirAsia flight attendant went viral after presenting his lip-sync dance sequence on one of the airline’s A330s. (His performance was even reposted to Instagram by AirAsia CEO Tony Fernandes.)
And just this past Saturday, a Ryanair flight attendant (figuratively) exclaimed, “Hold my beer!” before performing his own rendition of the iconic dance moves to a full audience of passengers onboard a flight between Italy and the United Kingdom. Check out his moves below, including the flight attendant who got down in the middle of the 737-800 aisle to capture the perfect shot:
At least one passenger was completely unimpressed. The gentleman in the right aisle seat around 0:30 never, not even once, glances up at the show.
Featured image courtesy of Katia Elaine Da Silva via Facebook.
The American Express Platinum card has some of the best perks out there: cardholders enjoy the best domestic lounge access (Delta SkyClubs, Centurion Lounges, and Priority Pass), a $200 annual airline fee credit as well as up to $200 in Uber credits, and mid-tier elite status at SPG, Marriott, and Hilton. Combined with the 60,000 point welcome offer -- worth $1,140 based on TPG's valuations -- this card is a no-brainer for frequent travelers. Here are 5 reasons you should consider this card, as well as how you can figure out if the $550 annual fee makes sense for you.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees