Britney Spears Is Back — But Only on Ryanair
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Britney Spears famously filmed part of the music video for “Toxic” — her 2003 pop hit — dressed as a flight attendant twirling her way through the cabin of a futuristic airplane (and definitely not obeying the seatbelt sign).
It may be 15 years since the song first debuted, but flight attendants around the world don’t seem to tire of recreating the music video. Last year, an AirAsia flight attendant went viral after presenting his lip-sync dance sequence on one of the airline’s A330s. (His performance was even reposted to Instagram by AirAsia CEO Tony Fernandes.)
And just this past Saturday, a Ryanair flight attendant (figuratively) exclaimed, “Hold my beer!” before performing his own rendition of the iconic dance moves to a full audience of passengers onboard a flight between Italy and the United Kingdom. Check out his moves below, including the flight attendant who got down in the middle of the 737-800 aisle to capture the perfect shot:
At least one passenger was completely unimpressed. The gentleman in the right aisle seat around 0:30 never, not even once, glances up at the show.
Featured image courtesy of Katia Elaine Da Silva via Facebook.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.