This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Nothing puts a damper on a vacation quite like bad weather. It makes navigating a new city difficult, often limits the number of attractions you can enjoy, and — if you’re in it for the Vitamin D — can seriously impact your time soaking up the sun.
While no hotel can guarantee the weather during your stay, one chain is trying its best to at least insure your tan. easyHotel group, a low-cost chain in the U.K, recently launched its own line of self tanners to help guests combat England’s notoriously bad weather.
The brand is known for its bright orange buildings, but reassures guests that its line of self tanners won’t match the brand colors, and instead gives guests an array of options for a sun-kissed glow. The line is launching with two colors — ‘Clemen-tyne’ and ‘Tyne-gerine’ — and plans to expand the shades to more options named after specific cities in the country.
The line launches on July 15th and will be sold for £2.99 each at easyHotel branches across the U.K. Just remember to follow all self-tanner best practices, like exfoliating prior to application and applying in circular motions, to avoid embarrassing vacation photos.
And as always, if you’re planning a trip make sure to catch a good deal to Europe using your miles.
Feature image courtesy of Daniel Limpi / EyeEm.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees