This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Nothing puts a damper on a vacation quite like bad weather. It makes navigating a new city difficult, often limits the number of attractions you can enjoy, and — if you’re in it for the Vitamin D — can seriously impact your time soaking up the sun.
While no hotel can guarantee the weather during your stay, one chain is trying its best to at least insure your tan. easyHotel group, a low-cost chain in the U.K, recently launched its own line of self tanners to help guests combat England’s notoriously bad weather.
The brand is known for its bright orange buildings, but reassures guests that its line of self tanners won’t match the brand colors, and instead gives guests an array of options for a sun-kissed glow. The line is launching with two colors — ‘Clemen-tyne’ and ‘Tyne-gerine’ — and plans to expand the shades to more options named after specific cities in the country.
The line launches on July 15th and will be sold for £2.99 each at easyHotel branches across the U.K. Just remember to follow all self-tanner best practices, like exfoliating prior to application and applying in circular motions, to avoid embarrassing vacation photos.
And as always, if you’re planning a trip make sure to catch a good deal to Europe using your miles.
Feature image courtesy of Daniel Limpi / EyeEm.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
NEW INCREASED OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards