This Hotel in England Guarantees You’ll Get a Tan — Even If the Weather’s Bad
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Nothing puts a damper on a vacation quite like bad weather. It makes navigating a new city difficult, often limits the number of attractions you can enjoy, and — if you’re in it for the Vitamin D — can seriously impact your time soaking up the sun.
While no hotel can guarantee the weather during your stay, one chain is trying its best to at least insure your tan. easyHotel group, a low-cost chain in the U.K, recently launched its own line of self tanners to help guests combat England’s notoriously bad weather.
The brand is known for its bright orange buildings, but reassures guests that its line of self tanners won’t match the brand colors, and instead gives guests an array of options for a sun-kissed glow. The line is launching with two colors — ‘Clemen-tyne’ and ‘Tyne-gerine’ — and plans to expand the shades to more options named after specific cities in the country.
The line launches on July 15th and will be sold for £2.99 each at easyHotel branches across the U.K. Just remember to follow all self-tanner best practices, like exfoliating prior to application and applying in circular motions, to avoid embarrassing vacation photos.
And as always, if you’re planning a trip make sure to catch a good deal to Europe using your miles.
Feature image courtesy of Daniel Limpi / EyeEm.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.