British Airways’ New A350 Club Suite to Fly to Tel Aviv and Bangalore
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
British Airways has announced the next two destinations for its new Airbus A350 aircraft, featuring its highly anticipated new Club Suite business class product. The aircraft will soon fly between London and Tel Aviv, Israel (TLV) and Bangalore, India (BLR).
The airline will begin taking delivery of the 18 A350 aircraft it has on order later in 2019. In addition to the previously announced launch destinations of Toronto (YYZ) and Dubai (DXB), as well as crew familiarization flights between London Heathrow (LHR) and Madrid (MAD), it’ll also fly to Tel Aviv. Beginning December 1, 2019, BA will operate the A350 daily as follows:
- BA163 London Heathrow (LHR) 8:55pm Departure ⇒ Tel Aviv (TLV) 3:45am (+1) Arrival
- BA162 Tel Aviv (TLV) 7:00am Departure ⇒ London Heathrow (LHR) 10:30am Arrival
Virgin Atlantic is also launching flights to Tel Aviv later this year.
This flight can be booked with Avios for the following off-peak amounts. (Note there is no first class cabin on this aircraft):
- World Traveller — 10,000 Avios
- World Traveller Plus — 20,000 Avios
- Club World Suite — 31,250 Avios
There is Avios availability in Club Suite to experience the new product on several days in November and December, but availability improves to virtually every day from January onwards.
From January 1, 2020, British Airways will also operate the aircraft to Bangalore daily, as follows:
- BA119 London Heathrow (LHR) 1:45pm Departure ⇒ Bangalore (BLR) 5:00am (+1) Arrival
- BA118 Bangalore (BLR) 7:00am Departure ⇒ London Heathrow (LHR) 12:40pm Arrival
This flight can be booked with Avios for the following off-peak amounts:
- World Traveller — 16,250 Avios
- World Traveller Plus — 32,500 Avios
- Club World Suite — 62,500 Avios
If you’re short on Avios, don’t forget you can transfer Chase Ultimate Rewards points or Amex Membership Rewards points to British Airways at a 1:1 ratio.
There’s hardly any Club Suite availability in January for this flight, but many days in February are available as well as almost every day in March and April.
H/T: Dan’s Deals
Featured image by British Airways.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees