Boston Hotel Promo Returns Offering Rate Based on Temperature
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Turns out those low winter temperatures might be good for something other than an excuse to stay inside. The Boston-based Colonnade Hotel is bringing back its “Frosty Fridays” promotion, which offers guests room rates based on the temperature outside.
The promotion works as follows: guests are offered a two-night weekend package. The first night’s price will be based on the temperature in Boston on Friday night (5pm specifically) and the second night is a special fixed rate of $289. In addition to this, guests will also be offered special perks throughout their stay, such as late check out (2pm), complimentary overnight parking, two tickets for admission and skating rentals at the Boston Common Frog Pond Skating Rink or aboard the Old Town Trolley Tour, and last (but not least) access to a “make your own” hot chocolate bar.
Also, if you happen to have pets, The Colonnade Hotel is offering guests a “VIPets program,” which includes a complimentary pet bed, bowl and leash along with three brands of pet food to pick from.
Weekends are available through from Dec. 22, 2018 to April 8, 2019. Working on a “frost come, frost served” basis, rates are only available for a limited time. If you’re in the Massachusetts area, or are just interested in participating in the “frosty” fun, you can book your weekend here.
Featured image by Denis Tangney Jr. via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees