Boston Hotel Promo Returns Offering Rate Based on Temperature
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Turns out those low winter temperatures might be good for something other than an excuse to stay inside. The Boston-based Colonnade Hotel is bringing back its “Frosty Fridays” promotion, which offers guests room rates based on the temperature outside.
The promotion works as follows: guests are offered a two-night weekend package. The first night’s price will be based on the temperature in Boston on Friday night (5pm specifically) and the second night is a special fixed rate of $289. In addition to this, guests will also be offered special perks throughout their stay, such as late check out (2pm), complimentary overnight parking, two tickets for admission and skating rentals at the Boston Common Frog Pond Skating Rink or aboard the Old Town Trolley Tour, and last (but not least) access to a “make your own” hot chocolate bar.
Also, if you happen to have pets, The Colonnade Hotel is offering guests a “VIPets program,” which includes a complimentary pet bed, bowl and leash along with three brands of pet food to pick from.
Weekends are available through from Dec. 22, 2018 to April 8, 2019. Working on a “frost come, frost served” basis, rates are only available for a limited time. If you’re in the Massachusetts area, or are just interested in participating in the “frosty” fun, you can book your weekend here.
Featured image by Denis Tangney Jr. via Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 100,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $2,000
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.