Earn Triple LifeMiles, 6 Miles per $1 Spent on Booking.com
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For a limited time, LifeMiles members can earn a whopping 6 miles per $1 spent on Booking.com reservations. This offer allows LifeMiles members to earn triple miles with hotel booking site.
The offer is available from August 1 through September 30, 2019. Members must book their stay through the official LifeMiles/Booking.com portal, accessed via this link. Additionally, miles will only be earned on the base room rate. Taxes and fees will not be counted toward the miles earned during a stay.
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, LifeMiles are currently valued at 1.7 cents each. Additionally, members can maximize the value of their miles when they redeem miles for flights to Asia. In fact, now through August 14, mileage redemptions to Asia are available at a discount of 31%.
Here is a sample breakdown of a stay at the Westin Downtown St. Louis later this month:
- Nightly rate with taxes/fees: $250
- Nightly rate without taxes/fees: $214
- What you’d earn normally: 428 LMs
- What you’d earn during this promo: 1,284 LMs
At TPG’s valuation, the miles earned during that sample one-night stay are worth nearly $22, compared to $7.30 if booked after the promotion.
LifeMiles are a great way to fly premium products including Lufthansa First Class, United Polaris, and Air New Zealand Business Class. Miles can be used on Star Alliance and Avianca partner airlines.
Remember, to take advantage of this promotion, members must book through the official LifeMiles/Booking.com portal. It’s also worth noting that LifeMiles earned via Booking.com can take up to 10 weeks to post to an account.
For the full terms and conditions, click the “Rules for Accrual” near the top right-hand corner of the Booking.com LifeMiles portal.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured image of a room at the St. Regis Bangkok by Zach Griff / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees