Earn Triple LifeMiles, 6 Miles per $1 Spent on Booking.com
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
For a limited time, LifeMiles members can earn a whopping 6 miles per $1 spent on Booking.com reservations. This offer allows LifeMiles members to earn triple miles with hotel booking site.
The offer is available from August 1 through September 30, 2019. Members must book their stay through the official LifeMiles/Booking.com portal, accessed via this link. Additionally, miles will only be earned on the base room rate. Taxes and fees will not be counted toward the miles earned during a stay.
Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, LifeMiles are currently valued at 1.7 cents each. Additionally, members can maximize the value of their miles when they redeem miles for flights to Asia. In fact, now through August 14, mileage redemptions to Asia are available at a discount of 31%.
Here is a sample breakdown of a stay at the Westin Downtown St. Louis later this month:
- Nightly rate with taxes/fees: $250
- Nightly rate without taxes/fees: $214
- What you’d earn normally: 428 LMs
- What you’d earn during this promo: 1,284 LMs
At TPG’s valuation, the miles earned during that sample one-night stay are worth nearly $22, compared to $7.30 if booked after the promotion.
LifeMiles are a great way to fly premium products including Lufthansa First Class, United Polaris, and Air New Zealand Business Class. Miles can be used on Star Alliance and Avianca partner airlines.
Remember, to take advantage of this promotion, members must book through the official LifeMiles/Booking.com portal. It’s also worth noting that LifeMiles earned via Booking.com can take up to 10 weeks to post to an account.
For the full terms and conditions, click the “Rules for Accrual” near the top right-hand corner of the Booking.com LifeMiles portal.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured image of a room at the St. Regis Bangkok by Zach Griff / The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.