Act Quick: Book Now, Get 20% off Future JetBlue Flight
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
JetBlue launched a promotion on Tuesday, which could be especially intriguing for its frequent flyers. For a limited time, if you book and fly with the carrier, JetBlue will give you a 20% discount on a future booking.
In order to earn the promo code, you must book your ticket by August 6, 2018, and complete at least one of the flights on the reservation by August 31, 2018, at 11:59pm ET. You’ll only get one promo code per reservation, but you can earn a maximum of seven codes. So, if you’re booking multiple flights with the carrier or traveling with other people, your best bet would be to book each leg separately.
There are several major restrictions to the promotion. The discounts will only apply for travel between September 25 and October 31, 2018, excluding travel on Fridays and Sundays, or between October 6-8. Additionally, the discount explicitly excludes Mint fares — it’s only valid toward the base airfare of JetBlue-operated economy tickets. JetBlue promises that travelers will receive their codes by September 20, so you should have roughly a month to redeem it.
This is definitely one of the more restrictive offers JetBlue has offered. For instance, in the past, JetBlue has offered 20% discounts on flights outright. That said, if you were looking to book JetBlue flights for travel in the fall regardless, then this might be worth considering. As a reminder, you’ll need to book by August 6 and fly by August 31 if you want to take advantage of the promotion. Unfortunately, only new bookings are eligible to receive the promo codes.
Featured photo by Shutterstock.com.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees