Act Quick: Book Now, Get 20% off Future JetBlue Flight
JetBlue launched a promotion on Tuesday, which could be especially intriguing for its frequent flyers. For a limited time, if you book and fly with the carrier, JetBlue will give you a 20% discount on a future booking.
In order to earn the promo code, you must book your ticket by August 6, 2018, and complete at least one of the flights on the reservation by August 31, 2018, at 11:59pm ET. You’ll only get one promo code per reservation, but you can earn a maximum of seven codes. So, if you’re booking multiple flights with the carrier or traveling with other people, your best bet would be to book each leg separately.
There are several major restrictions to the promotion. The discounts will only apply for travel between September 25 and October 31, 2018, excluding travel on Fridays and Sundays, or between October 6-8. Additionally, the discount explicitly excludes Mint fares — it’s only valid toward the base airfare of JetBlue-operated economy tickets. JetBlue promises that travelers will receive their codes by September 20, so you should have roughly a month to redeem it.
This is definitely one of the more restrictive offers JetBlue has offered. For instance, in the past, JetBlue has offered 20% discounts on flights outright. That said, if you were looking to book JetBlue flights for travel in the fall regardless, then this might be worth considering. As a reminder, you’ll need to book by August 6 and fly by August 31 if you want to take advantage of the promotion. Unfortunately, only new bookings are eligible to receive the promo codes.
Featured photo by Shutterstock.com.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.