It’s Not Too Late to Book Last-Minute 4th of July Hotel Deals
The Fourth of July is a favorite holiday for Americans. However, holiday travel can be expensive in general and last-minute booking can makes things even more expensive. But if you’re looking to travel for the holiday and still haven’t booked your trip, lucky for you there are still good deals out there if you know where to look. Even better news, most of these sales don’t just apply to travel for the holiday week, but extend months into the future if you book now.
Hotels.com is currently offering up to 40% off for its holiday sale. Most offers are good for the entire month of July, as long as you book your travel by July 4.
Cheap Tickets is also offering discounts on hotels for the summer as well. Once again you will find discounts ranging between 10-40%. While they have a range of hotels on sale for the holiday, they are also offering an additional 16% discount on select hotels with the coupon code SUMMERTIME. You must book travel by July 4, 2019, to receive the discount for the sale. The coupon code is good through July 14, 2019, and travel dates are valid through the end of the year. The maximum value of the discount for the coupon can’t exceed $150, according to the fine print.
Orbitz is also having a sale on hotels for the holiday. You can expect discounts ranging from 10–40% once again. The site is also doing its own coupon code that’s good for an additional 10% discount at select hotels. The coupon code for the discount is PERFECTTRIP and is good for up to $150 off your stay. The coupon code is only valid until June 30, but applies to any travel booked for stays through the end of the year.
While waiting until the last minute to book travel isn’t normally the best way to save yourself cash for the upcoming holiday, it’s good to know that deals are still available.
Featured image by Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,650
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.