It’s Not Too Late to Book Last-Minute 4th of July Hotel Deals
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
The Fourth of July is a favorite holiday for Americans. However, holiday travel can be expensive in general and last-minute booking can makes things even more expensive. But if you’re looking to travel for the holiday and still haven’t booked your trip, lucky for you there are still good deals out there if you know where to look. Even better news, most of these sales don’t just apply to travel for the holiday week, but extend months into the future if you book now.
Hotels.com is currently offering up to 40% off for its holiday sale. Most offers are good for the entire month of July, as long as you book your travel by July 4.
Cheap Tickets is also offering discounts on hotels for the summer as well. Once again you will find discounts ranging between 10-40%. While they have a range of hotels on sale for the holiday, they are also offering an additional 16% discount on select hotels with the coupon code SUMMERTIME. You must book travel by July 4, 2019, to receive the discount for the sale. The coupon code is good through July 14, 2019, and travel dates are valid through the end of the year. The maximum value of the discount for the coupon can’t exceed $150, according to the fine print.
Orbitz is also having a sale on hotels for the holiday. You can expect discounts ranging from 10–40% once again. The site is also doing its own coupon code that’s good for an additional 10% discount at select hotels. The coupon code for the discount is PERFECTTRIP and is good for up to $150 off your stay. The coupon code is only valid until June 30, but applies to any travel booked for stays through the end of the year.
While waiting until the last minute to book travel isn’t normally the best way to save yourself cash for the upcoming holiday, it’s good to know that deals are still available.
Featured image by Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants in the first three months of card membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees