9 ways to earn bonus Emirates Skywards miles this summer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
If you’re looking to increase your balance of Emirates Skywards miles, there are generous new ways to earn bonus miles even without flying.
The Dubai-based carrier already provides Skywards miles for flights on Emirates and partner airlines such as Qantas. Plus, the Skywards loyalty program is a transfer partner of all the major transferable points programs. If you’ve ever wanted to shower on an aircraft, Emirates is your best bet using points and miles with their vast fleet of Airbus A380s featuring showers, onboard bars and luxury suites.
For more TPG news delivered each morning to your inbox, sign up for our daily newsletter.
First up, for hotel stays there are bonus miles offers as follows:
- Emirates Skywards Hotels: Earn up to 15,000 miles per night across more than 400,000 hotels worldwide. Offer valid for bookings until Aug. 31, 2022, and stays until Nov. 30, 2022.
- Atlantis The Palm: Earn up to 10,000 bonus miles for a three‑night stay. Offer valid for bookings and stays until Aug. 31, 2022.
- IHG Hotels & Resorts: Earn 1,000 bonus miles on your stay worldwide. Offer valid for bookings until Aug. 31, 2022, and stays until Dec. 31, 2022.
- Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts: Earn double miles on your stay worldwide. Offer valid for bookings until Aug. 31, 2022, and stays until 30 Sept. 30, 2023.
There are also bonus miles available for your next rental car hire:
- Avis: Earn 6,000 bonus miles on your rental worldwide. Offer valid for bookings until Aug. 31, 2022, and rentals between Oct. 1, 2022, and March 31, 2023.
- Hertz: Earn up to triple miles on your rental worldwide. Offer valid for bookings until Aug. 31, 2022, and rentals until Dec. 31, 2022.
- Sixt: Earn up to 3,000 miles on your rental worldwide. Offer valid for bookings until Aug. 31, 2022, and rentals until Nov. 30, 2022.
Members can also receive bonus Skywards miles available with:
- The Bicester Collection: Members can earn double miles on all spends and triple miles when they acheive the minimum spend criteria.
- Utu: Earn up to 1,750 bonus miles with utu Tax-Free shopping.
To take advantage of these great offers you can book through the Skywards landing page here. Act fast because most of these offers end Aug. 31, 2022.
Featured photo by Zach Griff/The Points Guy
Welcome to The Points Guy!
This card offers a 80,000-point bonus after spending $4,000 in the first three months. Plus, earn 3 ThankYou points per $1 at gas stations, restaurants, supermarkets and on air travel and hotels. 1 ThankYou point per $1 on all other purchases.
- For a limited time, earn 80,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 80,000 Points are redeemable for $800 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases