This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Call up your mom, she’s going to love this. Norwegian Cruise Line is hosting two Bon Jovi-themed excursions, featuring the band as special guests on board.
Aboard the cruise, guests will experience a full rock concert on the pool deck featuring Jon Bon Jovi and the Kings of Suburbia band, an acoustic “storyteller set” in which cruisers can participate in a Q&A with Bon Jovi, additional shows and panels by other surprise special guests and the chance to try Jon and Jesse Bongiovi’s new wine, Hampton Water rosé. The ship will also be decked out in Bon Jovi-themed memorabilia.
In collaboration with Runaway Tours, “Runaway To Paradise” will be offering two excursions to fans. One will take place in the Caribbean from April 12-16, going from Miami to Nassau in the Bahamas on the Norweigan Jade. The other excursion will take place in the Mediterranean from Barcelona to Palma, Majorca on Aug. 26-30.
The ships can accommodate upward of 2,400 guests. Currently, double occupancy staterooms on” Runaway To Paradise” are listed at $1,895 per guest for the Caribbean sailing and $2,221 per guest for the Mediterranean sailing. Tickets are on presale on the “Runaway to Paradise” website, here.
Featured image by Kevin Mazur/Getty Images For The Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame
With some great bonus categories, the American Express Gold Card has a lot going for it. The card offers 4x points at US restaurants, at US supermarkets (up to $25,000; then 1x), and 3x points on flights booked directly with airlines or through amextravel.com. It is currently offering a welcome bonus of 35,000 bonus points after you spend $2,000 in the first three months.
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $2,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. restaurants. Earn 4X Membership Rewards® points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per year in purchases, then 1X).
- Earn 3X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
- Earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with The Gold Card at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Shake Shack, and Ruth's Chris Steak House. This is an annual savings of up to $120. Enrollment required.
- $100 Airline Fee Credit: up to $100 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees at one selected qualifying airline.
- Choose to carry a balance with interest on eligible charges of $100 or more.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- Annual Fee is $250.
- Terms apply.
- See Rates & Fees