Bon Jovi Might Be on Your Next Norwegian Cruise
Call up your mom, she’s going to love this. Norwegian Cruise Line is hosting two Bon Jovi-themed excursions, featuring the band as special guests on board.
Aboard the cruise, guests will experience a full rock concert on the pool deck featuring Jon Bon Jovi and the Kings of Suburbia band, an acoustic “storyteller set” in which cruisers can participate in a Q&A with Bon Jovi, additional shows and panels by other surprise special guests and the chance to try Jon and Jesse Bongiovi’s new wine, Hampton Water rosé. The ship will also be decked out in Bon Jovi-themed memorabilia.
In collaboration with Runaway Tours, “Runaway To Paradise” will be offering two excursions to fans. One will take place in the Caribbean from April 12-16, going from Miami to Nassau in the Bahamas on the Norweigan Jade. The other excursion will take place in the Mediterranean from Barcelona to Palma, Majorca on Aug. 26-30.
The ships can accommodate upward of 2,400 guests. Currently, double occupancy staterooms on” Runaway To Paradise” are listed at $1,895 per guest for the Caribbean sailing and $2,221 per guest for the Mediterranean sailing. Tickets are on presale on the “Runaway to Paradise” website, here.
Featured image by Kevin Mazur/Getty Images For The Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.