Bon Jovi Might Be on Your Next Norwegian Cruise
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Call up your mom, she’s going to love this. Norwegian Cruise Line is hosting two Bon Jovi-themed excursions, featuring the band as special guests on board.
Aboard the cruise, guests will experience a full rock concert on the pool deck featuring Jon Bon Jovi and the Kings of Suburbia band, an acoustic “storyteller set” in which cruisers can participate in a Q&A with Bon Jovi, additional shows and panels by other surprise special guests and the chance to try Jon and Jesse Bongiovi’s new wine, Hampton Water rosé. The ship will also be decked out in Bon Jovi-themed memorabilia.
In collaboration with Runaway Tours, “Runaway To Paradise” will be offering two excursions to fans. One will take place in the Caribbean from April 12-16, going from Miami to Nassau in the Bahamas on the Norweigan Jade. The other excursion will take place in the Mediterranean from Barcelona to Palma, Majorca on Aug. 26-30.
The ships can accommodate upward of 2,400 guests. Currently, double occupancy staterooms on” Runaway To Paradise” are listed at $1,895 per guest for the Caribbean sailing and $2,221 per guest for the Mediterranean sailing. Tickets are on presale on the “Runaway to Paradise” website, here.
Featured image by Kevin Mazur/Getty Images For The Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first three months of card membership. Plus, earn a $200 statement credit after your first Delta purchase within the first three months. Offer ends 7/28/21.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months and a $200 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Limited Time Offer: Plus, get a 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable 15.74%-24.74%. Offer expires 7/28/2021.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees