Big Fluffy Dog Sits in Coach Seat on China Southern Flight
Even if you’re skeptical about allowing emotional support animals aboard planes, you should still take a minute to look at this dog flying coach on China Southern.
If you weren’t sure, what you’re looking at is a 13 second video of a massive, brown Alaskan Malamute aboard a passenger plane. Seated next to his owner, he appears to be in high spirits.
The video, although recorded last year, has recently garnered some attention on Facebook. Not much is known about the anonymous dog or the owner, but reports from the airline, China Southern, confirm that aside from being a verified emotional support animal, he was, in fact, a good boy.
While not everybody’s cup of tea, we suggest you enjoy the cuteness while you can. Recently, airline carriers have been tightening up their ESA restrictions. In 2018, Delta Air Lines banned all emotional support animals on long-haul flights and American Airlines banned 13 types of animals from boarding their planes.
Featured image via Massimo Ceccarelli on Facebook.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.