Big Cyber Monday deals on rental cars
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Budget is offering a one-day only sale for up to 30% off your rental plus 15% back via an Amazon gift card. You’ll need to log on to Budget and sign in with your Amazon login credentials to get the deal.
Hertz is offering up to 40% off the base rate when you prepay for rentals through the end of 2020. Use the code RQ FLASH when booking.
Avis is offering up to 30% off when you book online and pay in advance, and it will include a free upgrade. Use the discount code UUWA009.
Avis offering up to 30% off and a free upgrade for Cyber Monday.
Silvercar by Audi
Dollar car rental
Dollar car rental is offering 25% off the base rate on pay later bookings. Use PC# 101497.
Sixt is offering up to 50% off SUV rentals and 25% off all other vehicle categories though end of day Dec. 2 for rentals through March 31, 2020. You must pre-pay. Some dates are excluded. You can find out about their Cyber Monday car rental deal by following them on Facebook (Sixt rent a car), Twitter (@sixtusa) or Instagram (@SixtUSA).
So far we haven’t found Cyber Monday deals from Enterprise or National. Be sure you’ve utilized any car rental elite status you have from credit cards before you pick-up your vehicle. Even if you don’t have any elite status, simply setting up a profile ahead of time may save you a legitimate hour when you go to pick-up your car.
If you see any deals we’re missing please let us know in the comments below.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 2X points on all travel and dining, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.