Big Cyber Monday deals on rental cars
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Budget is offering a one-day only sale for up to 30% off your rental plus 15% back via an Amazon gift card. You’ll need to log on to Budget and sign in with your Amazon login credentials to get the deal.
Hertz is offering up to 40% off the base rate when you prepay for rentals through the end of 2020. Use the code RQ FLASH when booking.
Avis is offering up to 30% off when you book online and pay in advance, and it will include a free upgrade. Use the discount code UUWA009.
Avis offering up to 30% off and a free upgrade for Cyber Monday.
Silvercar by Audi
Dollar car rental
Dollar car rental is offering 25% off the base rate on pay later bookings. Use PC# 101497.
Sixt is offering up to 50% off SUV rentals and 25% off all other vehicle categories though end of day Dec. 2 for rentals through March 31, 2020. You must pre-pay. Some dates are excluded. You can find out about their Cyber Monday car rental deal by following them on Facebook (Sixt rent a car), Twitter (@sixtusa) or Instagram (@SixtUSA).
So far we haven’t found Cyber Monday deals from Enterprise or National. Be sure you’ve utilized any car rental elite status you have from credit cards before you pick-up your vehicle. Even if you don’t have any elite status, simply setting up a profile ahead of time may save you a legitimate hour when you go to pick-up your car.
If you see any deals we’re missing please let us know in the comments below.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees