Fly the world’s best business class from $1,620, 50% off kids at Viva Wyndham resorts and more
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Every weekend, we round up the top miles, points and travel deals that you might have missed on TPG this week. Here’s what you need to know:
Qatar Airways is currently offering $550 off a round-trip flight or $275 off a one-way flight booked in business class.
Flights need to be booked directly through the airline’s website by July 11, 2021, using the code MPMEMBERS for travel through July 11, 2022. That means you won’t be able to redeem points to book through a travel portal, unfortunately.
Flights from all U.S. gateways are eligible, including Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), Dallas/Ft. Worth (DFW), Houston (IAH), Los Angeles (LAX), Miami (MIA), New York (JFK), Philadelphia (PHL), San Francisco (SFO), Seattle (SEA) and Washington, D.C. (IAD).
If you’re planning a summer vacation, select properties in the Viva Wyndham family of all-inclusive resorts are offering deep discounts.
Book by July 31, 2021, to take advantage of 75% off the second adult and 50% off kids at locations in Mexico, the Bahamas and the Dominican Republic. Travel must be completed by August 1, 2021.
With rates starting at $60 per person, per night, in the Dominican Republic; $67 per person, per night, in Mexico; and $114 per person, per night, in the Bahamas, this is a fantastic deal even if you’re not a member of the Wyndham Rewards program. (But, of course, earning points for your stay is always a nice bonus.)
Generally, you’ll spend considerably more on a one-way flight to Europe than you will on a round-trip — that certainly isn’t the case right now!
As reported on Flyertalk, several airlines are currently offering incredible fares on both one-way and round-trip flights between the East Coast and a handful of popular European destinations, including Barcelona (BCN), Madrid (MAD), Milan (MXP), Rome (FCO) and Vienna (VIE).
Booking a one-way trip gives you the flexibility to travel on to a different city or even a different continent before returning to the U.S. You can also use this sale as an opportunity to pay cash for the flight to Europe and redeem miles for the trip home.
Best of all, these fares are available on nonstop flights — you won’t have to connect in a third country en-route to your destination, so you’ll only have to worry about one country’s travel requirements, not two.
Feature photo by Phillip B. Espinasse / Shutterstock.com
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees