Azores Airlines Adds First Airbus A321LR to Its Fleet
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Azores Airlines airline offers year round nonstop service from Boston and Toronto to the Portuguese-controlled archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean. It also offers seasonal service from Montreal and Oakland, with the later route sold by Azores Airlines but operated by charter carrier HiFly. Azores Airlines also serves destinations in Europe, including London and Lisbon.
According to the manufacturer, Azores currently operates five other Airbus jets in its mainline fleet, all from the A320 family of single aisle aircraft. The carrier has outfitted its new A321LR with 16 seats in business class and 174 in economy. Azores Air also has a fleet of six de Havilland Canada Dash 8 turboprop planes that fly under its regional brand.
The carrier’s new long-range aircraft is capable of flying 4,600 miles, giving Azores flexibility in expanding its operations on both sides of the Atlantic.
Featured photo of Azores Airlines new A321LR courtesy of Airbus.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.