Away Mini Travel Cases Have Risen From The Dead (For A Limited Time)
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Away luggage fans, listen up. Remember that mini polycarbonate clutch that’s essentially a scaled down version of the full-sized suitcase that sold out back in December 2017?
Yes, it’s true. You can now hold your toiletries, tech essentials, or whatever tiny goodies you can think of in style while out traveling the world. The Minis come in a variety of colors (we’ve got asphalt, black, brick, green, navy, sand, white and a shade of millennial pink disguised as “blush” in the mix, people!) and retails for about $35 on the Away luggage website.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Away (@away) on
The minis are only around for a limited time release — so if you’re planning on snatching one of these bad boys, get moving. Last time these were up for sale they sold out pretty quickly, according to Travel + Leisure.
Featured image courtesy of AWAY.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
WELCOME OFFER: 80,000 Points
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION*: $1,600
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: 3X points on dining and 2x points on travel, points transferrable to over a dozen travel partners
*Bonus value is an estimated value calculated by TPG and not the card issuer. View our latest valuations here.
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.