New ANA promo announced: Fly around Japan for just $18 this summer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
With Japan hosting the 2020 Olympics there has been a surge in the amount of visitors the island country is looking to receive. Fittingly, hotel and flight prices are in high demand, though there are still plenty of ways to save if you’re looking to make the jump to Japan this summer.
Along with promotions offering free flights, the Japan National Tourism Organization has announced that All Nippon Airways will be dropping the price of its Discover Japan fare to just ¥2020 — the equivalent of $18.
The promotion isn’t yet live, though you can access the page where it will be here. Valid flight dates are from July – September 2020. Flights to/from the following cities are included in the sale:
This is a great deal and represents a huge savings for those looking to explore beyond Tokyo.
If you’re looking for ideas on what to do, check out the articles below:
- Tips for Train Travel in Japan
- 10 Days Exploring Japan
- Make Sure You Have Necessary Immunizations When Visiting Japan
- Save on a Disney Vacation By Grabbing Your Passport
- How to Travel Japan With Miles and Points
- Stay Near Tokyo Disneyland at the Sheraton Grande Bay
Feature photo courtesy of Matteo Colombo/Getty Images.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new card in the first three months of card membership. Offer ends 11/10/2021.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 Bonus Miles and 10,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer expires 11/10/2021.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees