This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
We’re looking for the Best Use of Membership Rewards Points by a Small Business, an Award Presented by American Express.
Small business credit cards represent a great way to make your company’s everyday purchases work for you. Whether you’re getting cash-back to reinvest in your business or collecting points to redeem for your next vacation, there’s no shortage of ways to maximize your business expenses.
If you feel like you’ve mastered the art of earning and redeeming rewards as a business owner, we want to hear from you! We’ve partnered with American Express to hear about how our small business readers are making the most of their Membership Rewards points. This is your chance to share your success stories and be selected for the Best Use of Points by a Small Business award in the process (more on that below).
To participate, please complete this short Google Form, including your correct email address and full company name. We will be reviewing all submissions with American Express and will pick the business that’s getting the most from the credit card(s) it is using. Submissions will be judged on creative and practical uses on how you reinvest your points into your business – whether it’s purchases for your business or something special for your employees. If you are selected, you might hear from American Express to use your story, so please make sure the information you provide is accurate. Please note that to be considered you must be 18 years or older, based in the U.S., have a Membership Rewards eligible American Express Business Card and provide details on how you use your points for business.
So, what’s in it for you? You may have read about the inaugural TPG Awards that we will be hosting in New York City on December 4. . Set on the USS Intrepid, the ceremony will honor the best of the best in travel, loyalty and credit cards. We’ll also be presenting a special award to Captain “Sully” Sullenberger, have an exciting musical performance by a surprise artist, amazing giveaways and many more surprises up our sleeves.
The recipient of the Best Use of Points by a Small Business award will receive 4 tickets to the TPG Awards, including domestic roundtrip flights and two nights of standard hotel accommodations in NYC. You’ll be recognized during the ceremony and you will get to accept the award and have a meet and greet with The Points Guy himself that evening. You must be 21 years or older to attend the event. All other costs are the participant’s responsibility, including ground transportation, meals, gratuities and incidentals.
This is going to be a night to remember, with musical performances, celebrity presenters and surprises for attendees that you won’t want to miss. In order to have your business considered, your submission must be received by 11:59pm ET on Wednesday, November 21. We will review all submission and reach out to the selected business by November 24 to arrange travel and provide any additional details.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
New Offer - earn 35,000 points! Plus get up to 1 year free of G Suite Basic (for up to 3 users) and up to 1 year of ZipRecruiter Standard
- Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.*
- More Rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month**
- **4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*
- Airline Bonus: Get 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
- Exclusive Offers: Get up to 1 year free on subscriptions to both G Suite Basic for up to 3 users and ZipRecruiter Standard, a combined value up to $3,200.*
- Pay Over Time Option: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.*
- Expense Management Tools: Connect to Quickbooks, access SpendManager℠, receive a Year-End Summary, and more.*
- *Terms Apply
- See Rates & Fees