This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
American Express is targeting cardholders for Amex Offers with retailer The RealReal. Eligible American Express cardholders can receive $40 off or 4,000 Amex Membership Rewards points after spending $200 or more with luxury consignment retailer The RealReal.
In order to get the savings on your purchase or bonus Membership Rewards points, you must add the offer to your card and meet the minimum spend either in-store or online at therealreal.com.
Here’s the $40 back offer:
… And the 4,000 Membership Rewards offer:
So, if you were targeted for both, which is the better deal? Based on TPG’s most recent valuations, the 4,000 Membership Rewards points are worth $76, which represents a better value than if you were to take the $40 off your purchase.
Keep in mind that this particular offer expires on June 30, 2018.
Featured image by JGI/Tom Grill/Getty Images.
Know before you go.
News and deals straight to your inbox every day.
WELCOME OFFER: 60,000 Points Terms Apply.
TPG'S BONUS VALUATION: $1,200
CARD HIGHLIGHTS: Delta Sky Club and Centurion lounge access, $200 annual airline fee credit and up to $200 in Uber credits annually
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- Enjoy Uber VIP status and free rides in the U.S. up to $15 each month, plus a bonus $20 in December. That can be up to $200 in annual Uber savings.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards points on prepaid hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- Enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 per calendar year in baggage fees and more at one qualifying airline.
- Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue on your Platinum Card®. Enrollment required.
- $550 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees