Amex Offers: Earn up to $70 or 6,000 MR Points on Select Hotels
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Just in time for those last-minute holiday trips, American Express has added yet another batch of hotel-related Offers as of Nov. 26.
- Spend $250 or more with participating Hilton brands, get $50 back
- Spend $200 or more, get $40 back at Courtyard by Marriott® and SpringHill Suites by Marriott
- Spend $350 or more, get $70 back at Waldorf Astoria + Conrad – Select Hotels
- Spend $200 or more, get $40 back at Fairfield by Marriott®
- Spend $50 or more, get $10 back at Hotels.com Gift Card
- Spend $200 or more, get $40 back at Four Points® by Sheraton
- Spend $250 or more, get $50 back at ONE:NIGHT– Same Day, Hotel Booking App
- Spend $225 or more, get $45 back at DoubleTree by Hilton
- Spend $350+, get 6,000 Membership Rewards® Points at AmexTravel.com – Prepaid Hotels Only
If you need a quick refresher, here’s a good summary of how Amex Offers work. As always, Amex makes it relatively simple to find and add offers on its website:
- If you have multiple Amex cards, select the card you want to use from the top-right section of the page once logged in to your account
- Scroll down toward the bottom of the page (on desktop) or select the “Offers” icon at the bottom of the Amex mobile app
- Once you find a deal that you want to register, select the “Add to Card” button
And if you happen to have multiple cards you want to register for a specific offer, try this trick: First, have it pulled up and ready to add to each card in multiple unique windows. You should then be able to add it to each card in quick succession before closing out of the various windows. However, if you add it to one card before you have the offer open and ready to add in unique windows for each eligible card, then you may only be able to add it to one of your Amex cards.
Featured photo by Darren Murph / The Points Guy.
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 90,000 bonus miles after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months. Offer ends 8/3/2022.
- Earn up to 20,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) with Status Boost® per year. After you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, you can earn 10,000 MQMs up to two times per year, getting you closer to Medallion® Status. MQMs are used to determine Medallion® Status and are different than miles you earn toward flights.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $80 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® after you apply through any Authorized Enrollment Provider. If approved for Global Entry, at no additional charge, you will receive access to TSA PreCheck.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees