Targeted: Earn 15,000 Membership Rewards Points With This Rimowa Luggage Amex Offer
This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit this page.
Update: Some offers mentioned below are no longer available. View the current offers here.
If you were looking to replace or upgrade your current luggage situation, be sure to check if you’ve been targeted for the latest Amex Offer: 15,000 Membership Rewards points when you spend $500 or more with Rimowa through July 15, 2019.
TPG himself is a fan of Rimowa, as well as TPG‘s own Summer Hull, who has been sporting a Rimowa as her carry-on for five years now and certainly gives the luggage her stamp of approval after flying hundreds of thousands of miles with it. The high quality of the luggage is one of many reasons it’s at the top of the list of TPG staff picks for best luggage.
As mentioned, this offer puts 15,000 Membership Rewards points on the line — which TPG’s current points valuations would put at around $300 in value — when you spend $500 or more with Rimowa. If you have never shopped for Rimowa luggage, just an FYI here, that ‘or more’ part will easily come into play, as Rimowa’s least expensive bag costs around $540, all the way up to almost $2,000 for its most expensive bag.
If you want to know if you have been targeted for the offer, simply log into your Amex account online or on the mobile app. In the Offers and Benefits section, you will find any offers you have been targeted for. Simply click to enroll your card and start shopping. Statement credits ($150 in this case) should hit your account around 90 days after you meet the spend requirement.
In order to earn the Membership Rewards points, you will need to purchase directly from a Rimowa store or at Rimowa’s website as long as the purchase isn’t being shipped outside of the United States. Authorized retailers are excluded from the offer. If you want to make sure the retailer qualifies, you can find your nearest Rimowa store using the company’s store locator.
For the latest travel news, deals and points and miles tips please subscribe to The Points Guy daily email newsletter.
Featured Photo by Getty Images
Welcome to The Points Guy!
Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new card in your first three months of card membership. Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
With Status Boost™, earn 10,000 Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $25,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year, up to two times per year getting you closer to Medallion Status. Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels, 2X Miles at restaurants and at U.S. supermarkets and earn 1X Mile on all other eligible purchases. Terms Apply.
- Earn 50,000 bonus miles and 5,000 Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Plus, earn up to $100 back in statement credits for eligible purchases at US restaurants with your card within the first 3 months of membership.
- Accelerate your path to Medallion Status, with Status Boost®. Plus, in 2021 you can earn even more bonus Medallion® Qualification Miles (MQMs) to help you reach Medallion Status.
- Earn 3X Miles on Delta purchases and purchases made directly with hotels.
- Earn 2X Miles at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery and at U.S. supermarkets.
- Earn 1X Miles on all other eligible purchases.
- Receive a Domestic Main Cabin round-trip companion certificate each year upon renewal of your Card. *Payment of the government imposed taxes and fees of no more than $75 for roundtrip domestic flights (for itineraries with up to four flight segments) is required. Baggage charges and other restrictions apply. See terms and conditions for details.
- Enjoy your first checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Fee Credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
- Enjoy an exclusive rate of $39 per person per visit to enter the Delta Sky Club® for you and up to two guests when traveling on a Delta flight.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $250 Annual Fee.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees